Manufacturers Limited Warranty
● 1 year limited warranty against defects in the materials and workmanship in the hull and assembly of
● 1 year limited warranty against defects and assembly to parts and accessories
● The warranty is only valid to the original customer
● It is upto 2monks Kayaks to determine whether to repair or replace any defective parts.
Exclusions to the Limited Warranty
● Normal wear and discoloration
● Damage from misuse or abuse from hitting objects and improper maintenance
● Damage from extreme weather or environmental conditions
● Damage caused from storing the boat outside
● Damage from improper support of the kayak during transportation or storage
● Damage caused by any alterations to the boat and or original parts
● Damage caused to the boats in "surf"
● Any boat designated as "demo"
● Kayaks used for commercial or rental purposes
Original invoice or receipt is the proof of purchase for your warranty claim - without it 2monks Kayaks reserves the right to determine whether the boat is covered under warranty
If you have any questions regarding our Warranty Policy please contact us